星期四, 11月 13, 2008

hello everybody~cutebear here~

Hi everybody,cutebear here~
do u all miss me~?
i'm now in KL,
participate in a programme called"basic training" from asia work which last for 5 days~(find out here)
so yesterday is my first day,
it's quite nice actually,
give me a refresh and see the reflection of myself,
and see where my weaknesses are,
and the most important,
be honest to myself.
although i've just dedicated in it for 1 day,
i seems to have learn a lot~
i'll share what i've get in this training after i'd completed it~
hope everybody can also learn sth~

by the way,
i have to tell my fellows here tat~
english is really really really IMPORTANT!!
and also get urself an English name!
cant do without it=.=
omg=.=
i discovered tat EVERYBODY here is speaking English,
even my trainer is a caucasian..@@

feel very“吃力”when listening to them >.<"
so i encourage my fellows to expose ourselves more in English~
we,from independent school,English is basically weak,
so we have to work harder in this! \(@.@\)
by the way,
hope tatAGOGO,Rachel,Hong Kai and so on can get their job smoothly in coming Saturday~



p/s:Can anybody suggest an english name to me? u all can call me Jack,temporarily =)


review
how do we create value
be authentic
be honest
participating 100%
take risk
be commited
takes action!
trust
(cant remember all)

how do we avoid
cheat
lie
alcohol
pretend
ignore
joke
keep quiet
angry
(and many many more....)


everybody can think the question in urself:
how do you create values?
what is YOUR way to avoid?

1 則留言: